33.3237, Calls: Applied Linguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Oct 25 06:13:48 UTC 2022

LINGUIST List: Vol-33-3237. Tue Oct 25 2022. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 33.3237, Calls: Applied Linguistics/USA

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 06:13:34
From: Ashley Coogan [ashley.coogan at asu.edu]
Subject: 29th Annual Graduate Linguistics, Applied Linguistics & TESOL Symposium

Full Title: 29th Annual Graduate Linguistics, Applied Linguistics & TESOL Symposium

Date: 25-Feb-2023 - 25-Feb-2023
Location: Tempe, Arizona, USA
Contact Person: Ashley Coogan
Meeting Email: asulinguisticstesol at gmail.com

Call Deadline: 01-Dec-2022

Meeting Description:

This conference is an in-person conferences for graduate students in any
subfield of Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, and TESOL.  We offer a welcoming
conference environment to share research and network.

Our conference will be on Saturday, February 25, 2023.  This conference takes
place in-person in Tempe, Arizona.  There is no hybrid option.

Any questions should be directed to the Organizing Committee at
asulinguisticstesol at gmail.com

Call for Papers:

This free event features presentations by graduate students related to
Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, and TESOL! We invite abstracts for 20-minute
talks plus 10-minute discussions on any aspect of linguistics and language
teaching/learning that include, but are not limited to:

Theoretical Linguistics
Applied Linguistics
Sociolinguistics
Phonology
Morphology
Syntax
Psycholinguistics
Bilingual Education
Language Documentation
Semantics
Pragmatics
Discourse Analysis
Language Acquisition
Historical Linguistics
Second Language Learning
Second Language Writing
Computer-Assisted Language Learning
Language Policy
Language & Identities
Heritage Language
English as a Foreign Language
Interdisciplinary Linguistics
Philosophy of Language
World Englishes

The deadline for abstract submission is December 1, 2022 at 11:59pm (AZ Time)

Submissions require a 50-word summary for the symposium program and a maximum
200 word abstract, along with your name, program, and university affiliation.

Those interested should submit an abstract via Google here:
https://links.asu.edu/LALTESOL

Please direct any questions to:
asulinguisticstesol at gmail.com

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org