34.1101, Books: Language Files: The Department of Linguistics at The Ohio State University

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 3 15:30:40 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1101. Mon Apr 03 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1101, Books: Language Files: The Department of Linguistics at The Ohio State University

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson,
      Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort,
      Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>