34.574, Confs: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Sociolinguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 15 09:57:14 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-574. Wed Feb 15 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.574, Confs: Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Sociolinguistics/USA

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson,
      Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort,
      Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Hosted by Indiana University