34.63, Calls: Neuroling, Applied Ling, Clinical Ling, Cog Sci, Lang Acquisition/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jan 10 05:49:51 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-63. Tue Jan 10 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.63, Calls: Neuroling, Applied Ling, Clinical Ling, Cog Sci, Lang Acquisition/USA

Moderators:

Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 05:49:36
From: Dirk Den Ouden [ouden at mailbox.sc.edu]
Subject: The 52nd Clinical Aphasiology Conference

Full Title: The 52nd Clinical Aphasiology Conference
Short Title: CAC 2023

Date: 30-May-2023 - 03-Jun-2023
Location: Atlantic City, NJ, USA
Contact Person: Maya Henry
Meeting Email: maya.henry at austin.utexas.edu
Web Site: https://clinicalaphasiologyconference.org/cac-2020/

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Clinical Linguistics; Cognitive Science; Language Acquisition; Neurolinguistics

Call Deadline: 16-Jan-2023

Meeting Description:

The annual Clinical Aphasiology Conference (CAC) provides a forum for
clinicians and researchers engaged in the study and clinical management of
persons with acquired neurologic language disorders to present their recent
research and engage in extensive discussions with colleagues. CAC 2023 will be
offered in a hybrid format. To develop an informal atmosphere conducive to the
free exchange of ideas, in-person attendance is limited to approximately 120
people; virtual registrations will not be restricted. The 2023 Conference
Chairperson is Michael Walsh Dickey, and the Program Chairperson is Maya
Henry.

Call for Papers:

A link to the full call for papers can be found on our webpage:
https://clinicalaphasiologyconference.org/cac-2020/

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org