34.77, FYI: Intelligent Techniques and Digital Environments for Language Learning

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 11 07:05:04 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-77. Wed Jan 11 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.77, FYI: Intelligent Techniques and Digital Environments for Language Learning

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson, Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

From: Ugur Bakan [ugur.bakan at ikc.edu.tr]

Dear Colleague,

I trust this email finds you well. I am contacting you based on your
expertise. We are preparing two new books that are expected to
significantly contribute to the field of education. I kindly invite
you to contribute a chapter to the book “Intelligent Techniques and
Digital Environments for Language Learning” or "Game-based Learning in
STEM Education". The chapter might be an expanded version of the
conference paper, a section within the thesis, an expanded version
article, lecture note.

A chapter proposal of 150 to 300 words clearly must explain the
mission and concerns of your proposed chapter. Full-chapter
manuscripts are screened for plagiarism and undergo a Main Editor Peer
Review. If you consider this call please format your paper according
to the APA style guidelines (7th ed.). Please, remember the following
important dates:

March 20, 2023: Proposal Submission Deadline (150 to 300 words)
July 10, 2023: Full Chapter Submission (4,000-7,000 words)
August 10, 2023: Final Chapter Submission and Publish

The book is to be published by MWP, in Book Series “Education Series”.
The book will be published in both printed and online versions. The
books will be sold through global distribution channels such as
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and AbeBooks.

I do hope you will feel able to respond positively to this invitation,
and I look forward to hearing from you. Please forward this message to
colleagues who might be interested.

Kind regards,

Ugur Bakan, PhD
Associate Professor
Head of Visual Communication Design Department
Faculty of Art and Design
Izmir Katip Celebi University, Turkiye
ugur.bakan at ikc.edu.tr

Linguistic Field(s): Anthropological Linguistics
                     Applied Linguistics
                     Clinical Linguistics
                     Cognitive Science
                     Computational Linguistics