34.274, Calls: General Linguistics/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Jan 25 22:22:18 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-274. Wed Jan 25 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.274, Calls: General Linguistics/USA

Moderators:

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 22:20:39
From: Andrew Knudsen [andrewtk at live.unc.edu]
Subject: UNC Linguistics Spring Colloquium 2023

Full Title: UNC Linguistics Spring Colloquium 2023

Date: 25-Mar-2023 - 25-Mar-2023
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Contact Person: Andrew Knudsen
Meeting Email: andrewtk at live.unc.edu

Call Deadline: 02-Feb-2023

Meeting Description:

Every spring, the Linguistics Graduate Student Association at UNC-Chapel Hill
puts on its annual Spring Colloquium. We invite fellow linguists from all over
to present and discuss current topics of interest in the field in an all-day
conference. The Colloquium is free for all who present or attend; there is no
registration fee.

Final Call for Papers:

Deadline for submission extended to 2 Feb, 2023.

Here is the link for abstract submission:
http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/unccolloq2023

 The 2022 Fund Drive is under way! Please visit https://funddrive.linguistlist.org