34.298, Books: Motion Metaphors in Music Criticism: Julich-Warpakowski

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Jan 26 23:46:30 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-298. Thu Jan 26 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.298, Books: Motion Metaphors in Music Criticism: Julich-Warpakowski

Moderators:

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 23:46:24
From: Karin Plijnaar [karin.plijnaar at benjamins.nl]

Title: Motion Metaphors in Music Criticism
Subtitle: An empirical investigation of their conceptual motivation and their
metaphoricity
Series Title: Metaphor in Language, Cognition, and Communication   10

Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: John Benjamins
	   http://www.benjamins.com/

Book URL: https://benjamins.com/catalog/milcc.10