34.2088, Qs: Spanish Speakers (natives and learners) Needed for an Online Study

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Jul 1 06:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2088. Sat Jul 01 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2088, Qs: Spanish Speakers (natives and learners) Needed for an Online Study

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz