34.1013, FYI: "Japan’s Language Policy and Assumptions about Learner Identities: Promotion of English Language Teaching for Japanese and Japanese Language Teaching for Foreigners" with Dr Kayoko Hashimoto

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Mar 25 00:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1013. Sat Mar 25 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1013, FYI: "Japan’s Language Policy and Assumptions about Learner Identities: Promotion of English Language Teaching for Japanese and Japanese Language Teaching for Foreigners" with Dr Kayoko Hashimoto

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Joshua Sims, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn