34.1043, FYI: Tales from Tanzania: Part 1

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Mar 28 22:47:57 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-1043. Tue Mar 28 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.1043, FYI: Tales from Tanzania: Part 1

Moderator: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Lauren Perkins
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Sarah Robinson,
      Joshua Sims, Jeremy Coburn, Daniel Swanson, Matthew Fort,
      Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Billy Dickson

Hosted by Indiana University

Editor for this issue: Maria Lucero Guillen Puon <luceroguillen at linguistlist.org>