34.3016, Jobs: English; Applied Linguistics, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Phonetics, Semantics: Linguistic Strategist, Lexicon Branding

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Oct 13 18:05:08 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-3016. Fri Oct 13 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.3016, Jobs: English; Applied Linguistics, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Phonetics, Semantics: Linguistic Strategist, Lexicon Branding

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>