34.2637, Jobs: General Linguistics: Tenure Track Professor (Open-Rank) of Linguistics in Creoles & Multilingualism, SUNY at Buffalo

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 6 17:05:03 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2637. Wed Sep 06 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2637, Jobs: General Linguistics: Tenure Track Professor (Open-Rank) of Linguistics in Creoles & Multilingualism, SUNY at Buffalo

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>