34.2711, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Lecturer in Computational Linguistics, Queen Mary University of London

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Sep 15 04:05:07 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2711. Fri Sep 15 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2711, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Lecturer in Computational Linguistics, Queen Mary University of London

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>