34.2734, Confs: SLISE (Spanish Linguistics in the Southeast) / SLINKI (Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina) 14

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Sep 17 17:05:02 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2734. Sun Sep 17 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2734, Confs: SLISE (Spanish Linguistics in the Southeast) / SLINKI (Spanish Linguistics in North Carolina) 14

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zachary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>