34.2735, Jobs: Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Discipline of Linguistics, General Linguistics, Linguistic Theories: Assistant Professor of Cognitive & Linguistic Sciences and Psychology, Wellesley College

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sun Sep 17 21:05:03 UTC 2023

LINGUIST List: Vol-34-2735. Sun Sep 17 2023. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 34.2735, Jobs: Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Discipline of Linguistics, General Linguistics, Linguistic Theories: Assistant Professor of Cognitive & Linguistic Sciences and Psychology, Wellesley College

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>