35.592, Jobs: Sociolinguistics: Visiting Assistant Professor of Linguistics, Carleton College

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Feb 20 01:05:09 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-592. Tue Feb 20 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.592, Jobs: Sociolinguistics: Visiting Assistant Professor of Linguistics, Carleton College

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>