35.688, FYI: STAL Seminar, MARCH 5, 14.30 CET: Eleonora Orlando & Andres Saab, "Slurs: A Syntactically Grounded Ambiguity"

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 28 20:05:05 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-688. Wed Feb 28 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.688, FYI: STAL Seminar, MARCH 5, 14.30 CET: Eleonora Orlando & Andres Saab, "Slurs: A Syntactically Grounded Ambiguity"

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Justin Fuller <justin at linguistlist.org>