35.705, Jobs: Syntax: Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Theoretical Syntax, University of Edinburgh

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 29 23:05:02 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-705. Thu Feb 29 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.705, Jobs: Syntax: Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Theoretical Syntax, University of Edinburgh

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Erin Steitz <ensteitz at linguistlist.org>