35.872, Calls: Workshop on Speech Act Related Operators

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Mar 13 18:05:04 UTC 2024

LINGUIST List: Vol-35-872. Wed Mar 13 2024. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 35.872, Calls: Workshop on Speech Act Related Operators

Moderators: Malgorzata E. Cavar, Francis Tyers (linguist at linguistlist.org)
Managing Editor: Justin Fuller
Team: Helen Aristar-Dry, Steven Franks, Everett Green, Daniel Swanson, Maria Lucero Guillen Puon, Zackary Leech, Lynzie Coburn, Natasha Singh, Erin Steitz

Editor for this issue: Zackary Leech <zleech at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST List is hosted by Indiana University College of Arts and Sciences.