LL-L: "Language codes" LOWLANDS-L, 08.DEC.1999 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L Administrator sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 17:26:27 UTC 1999

 L O W L A N D S - L * 08.DEC.1999 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.geocities.com/~sassisch/rhahn//lowlands/>

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Language codes"

Dear Lowlanders,

Below I am forward a copy of my email to the folks at Microsoft.  I suggest
you write to them if you want to see other languages included.

Best regards,

Reinhard/Ron

***