LL-L: "Nationality" LOWLANDS-L, 12.OCT.1999 (03) [E]

Lowlands-L Administrator sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 22:40:45 UTC 1999

 L O W L A N D S - L * 12.OCT.1999 (03) * ISSN 1089-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.geocities.com/~sassisch/rhahn//lowlands/>

From: Pepijn Hendriks [pepijnh at bigfoot.com]
Subject: Nationality - a follow-up

As a follow-up to the contribution I made last week on the nationality
issue, I forward you this week's WordWatch, as it deals again - in its
entirety - with this issue..

*****

*****

-Pepijn