LL-L: "Language policies" LOWLANDS-L, 08.DEC.2000 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 20:01:54 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 08.DEC.2000 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: FryskeRie Friesenrat [fryskerie at altavista.com]
Subject: Fwd: Frisian studies

A decision about the future of Frisian studies at the Universiteit van
Amsterdam will be taken on December 21st. So far, over 200 letters of protest
have reached the university board. I beg on all of you to express your worries
about the possible discontinuation of Frisian studies in Amsterdam.
For reference I have enclosed my previous posting.

Henk Wolf
FryskeRie at altavista.com
hwolf at fa.knaw.nl