LL-L: "Language varieties" 21.JUN.2000 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 18:00:45 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 21.JUN.2000 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Language varieties

Criostoir's reply is below.

My reply to some points expressed in it is below.

Criostoir, it's unpresedented for a non-subscriber to get this much "air
time," and I've been going along with it thus far only because of your
erudite contributions.  However, for this to continue I invite you to join
Lowlands-L (http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/).