LL-L: "Online resources" LOWLANDS-L, 21.MAR.2000 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L Administrator sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 20:00:14 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 21.MAR.2000 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Online resources

Dear Lowlanders,

Many of you will be interested to know that now there is an online Frisian
dictionary.  "Frisian" here stands for "Westerlauwers Frisian" (of the
Netherlands, not of Germany), as usual.

Here are the URLs:

travlang's English-Frisian On-line Dictionary
http://dictionaries.travlang.com/EnglishFrisian/

travlang's Frisian-English On-line Dictionary
http://dictionaries.travlang.com/FrisianEnglish/

travlang's Dutch-Frisian On-line Dictionary
http://dictionaries.travlang.com/DutchFrisian/

travlang's Frisian-Dutch On-line Dictionary
http://dictionaries.travlang.com/FrisianDutch/

I have made links to these from our Frisian online resource guide
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/links_frysk.htm).

Best regards,

Reinhard/Ron
Lowlands-L
http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/

P.S.:  Thanks to Sandy Fleming for taking over the steering wheel of
Lowlands-L while I was running around in rain, sunshine and hail on the
Canadian side of the border.