LL-L: "Literature" LOWLANDS-L, 20.NOV.2000 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:03:07 UTC 2000

  L O W L A N D S - L * 20.NOV.2000 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Steven Williams [steaphainwilliams at hotmail.com]
Subject: Brothers Grimm

Many years ago I bought a copy of the Brothers Grimm`s complete fairytales
(in German) and I found some of the texts written in what seemed to be
Plattdeutsch. Am I right in my suspicions or did they write the stories in
question in some kind of <pretend> German.
<steaphainwilliams at hotmail.com>