LL-L: "Language varieties" LOWLANDS-L, 22.NOV.2000 (04) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 22:53:36 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 22.NOV.2000 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: john feather [johnfeather at sceptic1.freeserve.co.uk]
Subject: Language varieties

BBC Radio 4 is presenting (Thursday mornings at 9 am) "a third series of the
deservedly acclaimed history of spoken English ['The Routes of English'].
This [one] concentrates on the state of local talk from the ancient language
of Cornwall [sic] to the new Estuary English".

John Feather johnfeather at sceptic1.freeserve.co.uk