LL-L: "Language varieties" LOWLANDS-L, 29.SEP.2000 (01) [D/E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 14:30:38 UTC 2000

 L O W L A N D S - L * 29.SEP.2000 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn [sassisch at yahoo.com]
Subject: Language varieties

Dear Lowlanders,

I have received the following communication (privately and in our LL-L
visitors' book) and am wondering if we will have to include Zeelandic (Zeeuws)
as a Lowlands language with its own code and its own LL-L intro page.  What do
you think?

Date: 2000-09-29/13:43