LL-L: "Grammar" LOWLANDS-L, 10.APR.2001 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 14:15:33 UTC 2001

L O W L A N D S - L * 10.APR.2001 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Johan Kerstens [johan.kerstens at let.uu.nl]
Subject: grammar (er)

Peo Almqvist [trommeltje at netscape.net] wrote:
"I'm interested in the Dutch word 'er' and especially in compound form, cf.
erin, eruit, erop, eraan etc."

Here is a site which may be of interest to you. Especially note that
everybody is invited to contribute observations on his or her dialect.

http://www.let.uu.nl/~nltaal/er/

groet,
johan kerstens