LL-L: "Administrativa" LOWLANDS-L, 19.JUN.2001 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 15:09:27 UTC 2001

 L O W L A N D S - L * 19.JUN.2001 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativa

Dear Lowlanders,

Thank you very much to all of you who sent me their best wishes.  My surgery
went quite well, and my recovery is progressing satisfactorily also.

Big thank-yous go to Sandy Fleming for having steered Lowlands-L during my
absence.

During the past couple of weeks we have been joined by a number of new
Lowlanders.  Welcome to all of them.

It is important that new subscribers read the rules:
http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/rules.html

Not-so-new subscribers also ought to refer to these rules occasionally.  (The
URL is listed in each LL-L issue, in the masthead.)  Lately we have been
having considerable problems with mistakes in submissions.  The most common
mistakes are (1) not giving one's (full) name, and (2) insufficiently edited
rules.

Thanks for your continued interest in and support of Lowlands-L.