LL-L "Migration" 2001.10.31 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 14:57:24 UTC 2001

 L O W L A N D S - L * 31.OCT.2001 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: "ANNETTE GIESBRECHT" <beautyaround at email.com>
Subject: Migration

This is for Abram Bergen

My husband's family originally came from Choritza to Manitoba.  He is doing a
research on his family tree.  If you like, he might tell you a bit about those
two settlements.
It all depends when your family came over.  In some cases, the records were
destroyed.
There was an Abram Bergen, born 1792 who lived in Choritza.  Was he an
ancestor
of yours?
My husband's name is Peter Giesbrecht and our family email address is
pgiesbre at home.com

Annette Giesbrecht