LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.04.17 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 14:48:38 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 17.APR.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Eldo Neufeld <greneuf at interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.04.16 (01) [E]

I empty my mailbox on a daily basis, and my server has not been down,
even
briefly, for over 6 months.  Eldo

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativa

Eldo, as you have probably seen in the mearime, Anthony Aristar of
LINGUIST has kindly responded to our query.  You will find another copy
of his response below.  I am sorry about any inconvenience this quirky
thing causes some subscribers on occasion.

A special welcome to those who joined us yesterday and today. They are
from Canada (Togo, Sasketchwan) and the United States (Chickasaw, Ohio;
McPherson, Kansas).

By the way, Lowlands-L will be seven years old sometime next week!  It's
quite a respectable age, considering that the lifespan of the average
mailing list is no longer than that of a smaller furbearing animal.
Should we do anything celebratory?  I wonder how many among you have
been with us from the very beginning.

Let me take this as another opportunity to thank every one of you for
your support.

***