LL-L "Resources" 2002.02.06 (04) [E/German]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 16:24:14 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 06.FEB.2002 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Resources

Dear Lowlanders,

Yesterday I wrote:

> Our temporarily absent member (currently in Sweden) Edward Sproston, who
> intends to rejoin us shortly after his impending return to the U.K., kindly
> sent me an interesting book reference:
>
>    Haider Munske, Horst, ed. (2001), _Handbuch des Friesischen / Handbook
>    of Frisian Studies_. Tübingen: Niemeyer; ISBN: 3-484-73048-X;
>    XIV, 845 pp.; hardbound, linen.
>
> I have added it to the Frisian section of our Offline Language Materials
> Guide:
> http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/guides_offline.htm

I have received a response to bcc'ing the publishers.  You will find it
below.  In a nutshell, Ms. Wenzel thanked me for mentioning the publication
and draws my attention to the URL of a better, permanent web page, since the
book was listed only temporarily on the page whose URL Edward gave me.

P.S.: This posting is not meant to be commercial promotion.  It is all right
to draw subscribers' attention to relevant, useful resources, as long as one
does not gain from it commercially and does not act as a commercial agent, as
announced in our list of rules: "Participants may announce availability of
pertinent publications, software, conferences, programs or employment, but no
commercial advertising is permitted."

===