LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.02.19 (01) [A/E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 15:48:32 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 19.FEB.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: "Elsie Zinsser" <ezinsser at simpross.co.za>
Subject: LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.02.18 (06) [E]

Ron,

Afrikaans: Reëls en [Riglyne] (in Engels)

----------

From: "Legato" <legato at pt.lu>

FRom: Carina van Tonder Luxembourg,
Ron wrote:
I would like to add a link to our rules and guidelines
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/rules.html) each
language version of our welcome web page
(http://www.geocities.com/sassisch/rhahn/lowlands/), and I need your
help.

I need the equivalents of the phrase "Rules and Guidelines (in English)"
in the following language varieties that have blanks or question marks
behind them:

Afrikaans: Reëls en [?] (in Engels) [?]

Dear Ron,
I would say that would be "Reëls en Riglyne (in Engels)"

Regards,
Carina

----------

From: Muriel Norde <muriel.norde at hum.uva.nl>

At 17:37 18-2-02 -0800, Ron Hahn wrote:

>I need the equivalents of the phrase "Rules and Guidelines (in English)"
>in the following language varieties that have blanks or question marks
>behind them:
>
>Dutch: Regeln en [?] (in het Engels)

Regels en richtlijnen (in het Engels)

(Please note the plural of _regel_ and the nice alliteration)

Muriel

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Muriel Norde
Skandinavistiek, Universiteit van Amsterdam
Spuistraat 134
1012 VB Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel.: +31 20 5252450
fax.: +31 20 5254625

From: "Wim" <wkv at home.nl>

Dat wordt in het nederlands :  Spelregels en richtlijnen

Wim & Sonja Verdoold

wkv at home.nl

www.geocities.com/velikovski_project/