LL-L "Phonology" 2002.06.13 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 19:15:34 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 13.JUN.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: Helge Tietz <helgetietz at yahoo.com>
Subject: LL-L "Phonology" 2002.06.13 (01) [E]

May I add that Low Saxon from the Rendsborg District
in Slesvig-Holsten has a similar l-dropping in words
as e.g. "milk" which we pronounce "mee-ak"

From: "Wim" <wkv at home.nl>

Hi,

You forgot the dialect of the city of Leiden (Leyden). There they really
have the English L!! Also in the west. Of Holland.

W!M   wkv at home.nl
[Wim Verdoold]