LL-L "Etymology" 2002.03.12 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 15:48:45 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 12.MAR.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: "W!M" <wkv at home.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2002.03.11 (05) [E/Z]

Hi,
Wim verdoold wkv at home.nl

Kornuit, might be the root of that word for mate. "Kornuit" means "mate". As
it is also the root of the word Knul, (for lad, or boy). This was all dutch.
Kornuit is latin, (the one with the horns). (? Greenhorn, of our workers
club?)

Knoest, has to do with knuist, (fist). And with a bump on an old tree. Also
Knoest, or a hard bit in wood.

W!M