LL-L "Administrativa" 2002.05.10 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 16:11:20 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 10.MAY.2002 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Administrativa

Lowlanders,

Lowlands-L mail to the following addresses keeps bouncing back as
undeliverable:

     elnmall at corp.earthlink.net
     csmorris at globalnet.co.uk

I assume they is someone's alias address, or the subscribed addresses
are alsiases, because these addresse are not listed as subscribed.  The
server usually unsubscribes an address after so many unsuccessful tries
to deliver to it, but it cannot do so in these cases because the
addresses are not subscribed, so I get several error messages for each
everytime I send out LL-L issues.  I ask the owners to do something
about it.

I would like to request that all of you who use alias or reroute
addresses to make sure that the recipient (unlisted) addresses are in
good order, i.e., are current and are not over capacity.

I take this opportunity to welcome our latest newcomers, in Australia
(Melbourne), Finland (Helsinki), the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and the
United States (Alvaton, KY).