LL-L "Labels" 2002.10.30 (05) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Oct 30 15:44:13 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 30.OCT.2002 (05) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: pieter meester <pieter.meester at hetnet.nl>
Subject: LL-L "Labels" 2002.10.25 (05) [E]

Dear all
To complete the colour scheme I would like to add purple. Until recently we
in the NL had a coalition of liberals and social democrats for two terms
which we used to call Purple I and Purple II. After having the Christian
democrats in the government "from the Romans on", the new coalition (1994)
of left wing liberals, right wing liberals (blue)and social democrats (red)
was called Purple.
Met vriendelijke groeten
Pieter Meester