LL-L "Lexicon" 2002.10.30 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Wed Oct 30 16:52:24 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 30.OCT.2002 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Luc Hellinckx <luc.hellinckx at pandora.be>
Subject: Lexicon

Beste Sandy,

Here goes my list (Brabantish):

1) "fart" : scheet, vèès, prot
2) "burp" : zoëe, verb = oproejen, opsmaëtn
3) "tits" : tètt(e)n, loez(e)n, mèmmen, ank
4) "balls" : kloeët(e)n, ball(e)n
5) "piss" : piss(e)n, zeiken, striëpen
6) "penis" : pië(ke), spel, gemacht (=4+6), floët
7) "arse" : gat, jèès (in combinations), kont, ol, oos, prot

Mind you, these are all the uncensored terms. If someone wants to behave
more stylish he/she can use more polite (euphemistic
or non-Brabantish) words.

Kind greetings,

Luc Hellinckx