LL-L "Lexicon" 2002.10.30 (10) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Thu Oct 31 01:01:18 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 30.OCT.2002 (10) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Stan Levinson stlev99 at yahoo.com
Subject: LL-L "Etymology" 2002.10.30 (09) [E]

As an American, I didn't even know 'pissed' meant joke
until reading Australian and English lit.  Until this
email from Criostoir, I didn't know it was used in
Canada in that sense!
Thanks.
Stan

From: Ed Alexander <edsells at cogeco.ca>