LL-L "Resources" 2002.09.03 (01) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Tue Sep 3 22:36:56 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 03.SEP.2002 (01) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net

From: Colin Wilson <lcwilson at btinternet.com>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2002.09.02 (05) [E]

At 01:02 03/09/02, Ian James Parsley wrote:

>Indeed I should take this opportunity to congratulate Colin on a fine
>achievement! This has been a long and bumpy road, but it'll be worth it
>in the end.
>
>I've only seen the initial copy, and no doubt it has changed a bit
>since,
>but I can say this book will be a truly excellent resource and a welcome
>contribution to the Scots language cause, promoting genuine good Scots

It's difficult to know how to respond to such fullsome praise. Coming
as it does from someone who'd seen the work in an almost finished
state, it's especially appreciated (to put it mildly). "Thank you"
hardly seems good enough.

>I am sorry not to be able to make the launch (I should've liked to see
>the all-Scots menu too - another day perhaps!)

Well, the least I can do is oblige with that one!

http://www.btinternet.com/~lcwilson/suruchi/menu1.gif
http://www.btinternet.com/~lcwilson/suruchi/menu2.gif
http://www.btinternet.com/~lcwilson/suruchi/menu3.gif
http://www.btinternet.com/~lcwilson/suruchi/menu4.gif