LL-L "Songs" 2002.09.19 (09) [D/E/LS]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Thu Sep 19 18:14:03 UTC 2002

 L O W L A N D S - L * 19.SEP.2002 (09) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 Web Site: <http://www.lowlands-l.net>  Email: admin at lowlands-l.net
               V=(West)Flemish Z=Zeelandic (Zeêuws)

From: Friedrich-Wilhelm Neumann <Friedrich-Wilhelm.Neumann at epost.de>
Subject: LL-L "Songs" 2002.09.19 (06) [E/LS]

Dank Di, Ron!

Wo groovst Du sauwatt blaut allens uut?

Disse beid'n Versen hett mien Modder mi amend ne vöörsungen *s*!

> (3)
> Wenn mien oll Fruu mi slagen will,
> denn weit ick, wat ick dau,
> denn stäk ick ehr in 'n Hawersack
> un bind em baben tau.
>
> (4)
> Un wenn sei mi denn bäden deit:
> "Ach, leiwe Mann, mak up!"
> Denn bind ick em noch faster tau
> un sett mi baben up.

Kumpelmenten

Fiete.

----------

From: Thomas Byro thbyro at earthlink.net

I'm looking for another song.  I knew this one in Hochdeutsch but have
forgotten most of it.  It would come in handy since I now have a little
granddaughter.  It involves holding the hands up and rotating them while
singing:

Wie ien Faenchen auf dem Turme
Dreht es sich in Wind und Sturme

I forgot how it goes on from there.

Any other childrens songs in Platt or Hochdeutsch would be welcome.

Tom

---------