LL-L "Language survival" 2003.08.01 (06) [E/LS]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Sat Aug 2 00:05:27 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 01.AUG.2003 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Mike <botas at club-internet.fr>
Subject: LL-L "Language survival" 2003.07.25 (05) [E/LS/German]

I wrote recently:

> Ron: Don´t you think that
>     SASSISCHE SCHOOL
> would carry more weight than
>     NIEDERDEUTSCHE SCHULE ?

and you, Ron answered that "sassisch"
was not a German word. I want to clarify,
that I meant "Sassische school" as a name
in the LS language.
Your exposé on the whole problem that
followed was fascinating. How can we
make the "Sachsen" change their name