LL-L "Holidays" 2003.12.24 (04) [E/Portuguese]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Thu Dec 25 00:36:42 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 24.DEC.2003 (04) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Reynaldo Castro <damy_castro at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Feliz Natal

Dear Lowlanders and Ron,

Merry Christmas!

Prettige Kerstagen, Lowlanders!

Let's keep up high the spirit of friendship, cooperation, tolerance and
fraternity that so charactises this community and never forget that this is
also the spirit of this holiday, despite one's location and customs.

Best wishes! Success and Love

A special note for the speakers of Portuguese:

Um Feliz Natal, amigos! Muita felicidade e amor neste dia especial.

Um abraço (beijinhos)

Rey[naldo Pimentel Damy Castro]
Santos, Brazil

----------

From: R. F. Hahn <lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net>
Subject: Holidays

Obrigado, Rey!  E de mim também, em nome da Lista inteira, muita felicidade
a todos nossos amigos portuguêses e brasileiros.

Special greetings and thanks to all List members who are "honorary"
Lowlanders, those that are not of Lowlands background personally but are
interested in and supportive of our languages, cultures, aims and
activities.  I am sure I am not the only one who holds you especially dear.
And a triple portion of thank-yous to those among them that participate(d)
in our special projects, such as Kenneth Rohde Christiansen, Reynaldo
Pimentel Damy Castro, Roman Laryushkin and Antero Helasvuo, to mention just
some.  The List wouldn't be the same without you, guys.

Regards and wishes,
Reinhard "Ron" F. Hahn
Founder & Administrator, Lowlands-L
lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net