LL-L "Resources" 2003.01.05 (12) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Mon Jan 6 02:17:41 UTC 2003

 L O W L A N D S - L * 05.JAN.2003 (12) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net  * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Roger Thijs, Euro-Support, Inc. <roger.thijs at euro-support.be>
Subject: WEB pages

1. relocation of old site
2. new pages (West-Flemish, Romance in Belgium, Champenois)

In the beginning of 2002, when UUnet in Belgium was taken over by Tiscali,
Tiscali just erased most of the galley.uunet pages.

Practically the links of several of my pages to maps and illustrations were
not working anymore. Further I didn't have the time for working out
alternatives.

For the moment I have two starting pages for my anthology:

OLD
http://www.euro-support.be/langbel/langbel.htm
this page will only keep URL-references to pages which have not yet been
relocated

NEW
http://home.tiscali-business.be/~tpm09245/lang/langbel.htm
momentarely aliased to:
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/~tpm09245/lang/langbel.htm
will progessively get:
as wel URLs for all transfered pages,
as well as exclusively all new pages.

2. Whats new:

2.1 West-Flemish

- a description of West-Flemish by Berquin (in Dutch):
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/lg/wv/wvuits2.htm
- a description of West-Flemish phonology also by Berquin (in Dutch)
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/lg/wv/wvuits1.htm
- the West Flemish dialect area in France 1970
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/lg/wv/wvuits1.htm

I relocated also the West-Flemish dialect map by Jacobs, since it helps to
understand the texts by Berquin
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/lg/wv/mapjac.htm

2.2 Romance

- the classification of the Romance groups by Maréchal of 1926
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/rom/regwal/mar.htm

2.3 Champenois
- a description for the dept of the Ardennes
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/rom/champ/ard_1.htm
- description for Sugny in Belgium
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/rom/champ/sugny.htm
I relocated also a sample text from Sécheval to the tiscali server as
illustration
http://home-13.tiscali-business.nl/%7Etpm09245/lang/rom/champ/sech1.htm

Regards,

Roger

PS: I did not renew the domains veldeke.be and vldn.be.The associated pages
will deleted.

Euro-Support, Inc.    www.euro-support.be
Executive Interim Management
B 2640 Mortsel, A. Segerslei, 151
F 59800 Lille, 8 rue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
Wilmington DE 19801, 1220 North Market Street, Suite 606