LL-L "Resources" 2003.01.26 (06) [E]

Lowlands-L admin at lowlands-l.net
Mon Jan 27 00:24:37 UTC 2003

 L O W L A N D S - L * 26.JAN.2003 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
 http://www.lowlands-l.net  * admin at lowlands-l.net * Encoding: Unicode UTF-8
 Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Friedrich-Wilhelm Neumann <Friedrich-Wilhelm.Neumann at epost.de>
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2003.01.25 (03) [E]

Dach ook, Mathieu, Ron , and all Lowlanners,

Ji schreevt:

From: Ben J. Bloomgren <godsquad at cox.net>

Thanks, Rheinhart, I appreciate your reply. No, I was not expecting such a
long response, but I am an avid language aficionado. Thanks,
Ben