LL-L "Games" 2003.06.02 (07) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 03:55:24 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 02.JUN.2003 (07) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * sassisch at yahoo.com
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: "Friedrich-Wilhelm Neumann" <Friedrich-Wilhelm.Neumann at epost.de>
Subject: LL-L "Games" 2003.06.02 (01) [E]

Hi, Reynhard,

it's exactly the point I came to. Nothing more at the moment. My mother
does
remember, and even I do- but it's not enough to be able to explain it.

Games without plastic, pre-thoughts and - minded, just an idea behind
them,
no thing one has to buy- it seems to be too hard to find them.  Today's
kids
don't know games of this "primitive" kind.

Even ten years younger men and women are unable to help.

Greetings

Fiete.
(Friedrich W. Neumann)

-----