LL-L "Virus warning" 2003.05.12 (02) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 00:03:51 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 12.May.2003 (02) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * sassisch at yahoo.com
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: "Wim" <wkv at home.nl>
Subject: E and c virus or worm????

>From Wim Verdoold  wkv at home.nl

Hi all,

Something alarming…

A number of days now I saw that some  of the lowland mails  I read have
texts  with missing   e's... and cee's  Now since   three
days...I can't type  the   E  or the c  half of the time.... A window
will open  etc....

Question....  Who had the same problems and how long??   "Norton" can't
find any thing, nor can "TheCleaner".  I'm now pasting all
the ees in this mail...

Is it me? Than watch out for me!!    Any body has any idea, or a
solution?

This is really bad…    Try writing English without the e or the c….

Bye from

Wim verdoold.

www.geocities.com/velikovski_project/

----------

From: "Wim" <wkv at home.nl>
Subject: virus e and c problem came back..

>From wim verdoold   wkv at home.Nl

Hi again....

Using an online virus scanner called   "Panda  Active Scan" I found a
virus and desinfected my computer.  But I'm not sure the  problem is
completely over.  After a while the problem  came back.

The scanner is free... and it works automatically.  You can find it
following that link.  I don't know much about computers...so if you have
the same problems, first order a pizza and call your Nerd to come
over...if you're not sure...  Be care full.

http://www.html4newbies.com/scan.shtml  for that scanner.

I  hope it's  of some help.

Bye!

Wim.