LL-L "Resources" 2003.05.14 (08) [E]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 22:49:29 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 14.MAY.2003 (08) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * sassisch at yahoo.com
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: GaidhealdeAlba at aol.com
Subject: LL-L "Resources" 2003.05.14 (02) [E]

A few comments, Colin:

Thanks very much for clearing that up. I honestly had no idea that the
BBC was publically funded. Whoops! Kind of obvious, I guess.

Secondly, if there is a large audience, couldn't it be possible to
create an independent Scots television or radio station, one publically
funded? I've no way to know myself, so please enlighten me.

As for the word independence, what would you call a possible secession?

Leis gach beannachd,
Uilleam Stiùbhart