LL-L "Contacts" 2003.05.27 (06) [E/LS/German]

Lowlands-L sassisch at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:55:13 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 27.MAY.2003 (06) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * sassisch at yahoo.com
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: R. F. Hahn <sassisch at yahoo.com>
Subject: Contacts

Folks,

I received a reply from Ms. Thiessen of whose message from Paraguay and
my response I recently informed you.  Hopefully this will result in some
long hoped for contacts in Latin America.

http://www.sassisch.net/rhahn/low-saxon/plattewelt.htm

***