LL-L "Holidays" 2003.11.04 (11) [E]

Lowlands-L lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Wed Nov 5 00:20:37 UTC 2003

L O W L A N D S - L * 04.NOV.2003 (11) * ISSN 189-5582 * LCSN 96-4226
http://www.lowlands-l.net * lowlands-l at lowlands-l.net
Posting Address: lowlands-l at listserv.linguistlist.org

From: Luc Hellinckx <luc.hellinckx at pandora.be>
Subject: Holidays

Sandy,

I really liked your report...You're inspiring *s*...ancestors being like
virtual memory + anti-virus. I like the idea, but what I'm truly wondering
about is where "consciousness" gets in...I have this feeling that there must
be some relation between the emphasis that is put on "guilt" and
"consciousness" in a society on the one hand and "biological" diversity in
that same society on the other hand...but in afterlife...*s*

Greetz,

Luc Hellinckx